Eyefinity focuses on delivering the highest levels of Customer Care every day. Our Customer Care department is the backbone of a successful, positive relationship between our company and you, our client. Our goal is to continually enhance the level of service provided by our Customer Care department. Your calls are answered live by our knowledgeable Customer Care team who will assist you with your support issues. Calls are escalated on an “as needed” basis and are routed to customer care professionals, programmers, and other appropriate personnel. Every call you make to the Customer Care team is logged and saved to create an ongoing user profile history for future reference.
To get help for your Eyefinity product, use one of the following methods:
- Online Knowledge Base (http://www.officemate.net/omkb/)
- F1 online help
- OfficeMate User's Guide and OfficeMate Administration User's Guide (http://www.officemate.net/support_om_resources.aspx)
- ExamWRITER User's Guide (http://www.officemate.net/support_ex_resources.aspx)
- OfficeMate Enterprise User's Guide and OfficeMate Home Office User's Guide (http://www.officemate.net/support_ent_resources.aspx)
- OfficeMate Enhancements documents (http://www.officemate.net/support_om_resources.aspx)
- ExamWRITER Enhancements documents (http://www.officemate.net/support_ex_resources.aspx)
- OfficeMate Enterprise Enhancements documents (http://www.officemate.net/support_ent_resources.aspx)
- Recorded video tutorials located at http://www.officemate.net/training_om_ew.aspx
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact number, and the best time and method to contact you, along with the details of the issue that you are reporting in your e-mail message. The details might include the steps that you were taking when the issue occurred and a screenshot of the issue; these details will help us more quickly and effectively resolve your issue.
- Call Customer Care at 800.942.5353 between 6:00am and 5:00pm PT, Monday - Friday. Note that if your issue is not critical, we recommend using the tools listed above and the Google search at the top of this page prior to calling us, as you may be able to more quickly find a resolution or be able to provide us with further details, which will help us more quickly and effectively resolve your issue.
Hours of Operation
Eyefinity offers toll-free client service Monday - Friday from 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time. We are closed New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas day. To reach our Customer Care team, call us at 800.942.5353 or fax us at 866.808.4791.
Maintenance & Support
All clients must maintain a mandatory Maintenance & Support agreement each year by paying an annual fee for each software product licensed from Eyefinity. This Maintenance & Support agreement includes an annual OfficeMate, ExamWRITER, or OfficeMate Enterprise license, all software upgrades, and toll-free help desk services for our software applications.
The Eyefinity business model requires us to amortize our annual investment in software application development and client service across our broad base of clients using OfficeMate/ExamWRITER software. By requiring that everyone invest and pay this low annual fee each year, we can retain lower fees. If fewer clients participate, the result would be substantially higher fees to amortize these services across fewer clients.
OfficeMate and ExamWRITER System Specifications
See the Recommended System Specifications document to learn what software, hardware, and network requirements are necessary for you to properly use OfficeMate and ExamWRITER.