Meaningful Use Stage 1
Eyefinity is enhancing our practice management and EHR solutions to fully prepare you for all stages of meaningful use, ICD-10 conversion, and the new CMS 1500 form! Our team of experts is working hard to ease your path to federal stimulus dollars by enriching the Stage 2 tools and developing solutions that simplify the attestation process for everyone in your practice. That's why Eyefinity is #1 for successful Stage 1 stimulus payments in the industry. More than 3,200 doctors have attested with Eyefinity to date!*
Click here view the videos! Login is required.
This Web page contains the following information:
- Starter Kit
- Meaningful Use and HITECH Act Frequently Asked Questions
- OfficeMate/ExamWRITER ONC-2014 Certification Information
- Additional Information & Questions
The Meaningful Use Starter Kit is designed to help you and each of your staff members learn how to use OfficeMate/ExamWRITER in a meaningful way and guide you through the process of applying for stimulus money. The starter kit includes several helpful features:
- Detailed video explanations of each core measure in addition to practical guidance on how to achieve each measure by Dr. James Kirchner, OD
- Step-by-step instructions for using OfficeMate/ExamWRITER to complete each of the measures
- Check lists grouped by job function to help your staff complete meaningful use requirements
- Information about signing up for Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive programs.
- Information about attesting to meaningful use and receiving your stimulus money.
Go to the Meaningful Use Starter Kit now.
Check out our always-updated Meaningful Use and HITECH Act Frequently Asked Questions page. One of your colleagues may have already asked a question that you have about meaningful use.
OfficeMate/ExamWRITER 11.1 has achieved ONC HIT 2014 Edition Complete EHR certification, which designates that the software is capable of supporting eligible providers with meeting the Stage 1 and Stage 2 meaningful use measures required to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). OfficeMate/ExamWRITER 11.1 was certified by ICSA Labs, an Office of the National Coordinator-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ATCB), and is compliant in accordance with applicable criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS).
We’ve set up a unique e-mail address to receive and address your questions. We’d like to know what your questions are right now. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As reported by Health and Human Services and CMS for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for optometrists.