Meaningful Use Stage 1
Eyefinity is enhancing our practice management and EHR solutions to fully prepare you for all stages of meaningful use, ICD-10 conversion, and the new CMS 1500 form! Our team of experts is working hard to ease your path to federal stimulus dollars by enriching the Stage 2 tools and developing solutions that simplify the attestation process for everyone in your practice. That's why Eyefinity is #1 for successful Stage 1 stimulus payments in the industry. More than 3,200 doctors have attested with Eyefinity to date!*
Click here view the videos! Login is required.
This Web page contains the following information:
- Starter Kit
- Meaningful Use and HITECH Act Frequently Asked Questions
- Blog Posts by Dr. James Kirchner, OD
- OfficeMate/ExamWRITER ONC-2014 Certification Information
- Additional Information & Questions
The Meaningful Use Starter Kit is designed to help you and each of your staff members learn how to use OfficeMate/ExamWRITER v10 in a meaningful way and guide you through the process of applying for stimulus money. The starter kit includes several helpful features:
- Detailed video explanations of each core measure in addition to practical guidance on how to achieve each measure by Dr. James Kirchner, OD
- Step-by-step instructions for using OfficeMate/ExamWRITER to complete each of the measures
- Check lists grouped by job function to help your staff complete meaningful use requirements
- Information about signing up for Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive programs.
- Information about attesting to meaningful use and receiving your stimulus money.
Go to the Meaningful Use Starter Kit now.
Check out our always-updated Meaningful Use and HITECH Act Frequently Asked Questions page. One of your colleagues may have already asked a question that you have about meaningful use.
In addition to how-to information, we are providing general meaningful use information in the following blog posts:
- Dr. Kirchner Explains Meaningful Use Objectives and Exclusions, Posted March 15, 2011.
- Understanding Meaningful Use Objectives, Part 2, Posted January 11, 2011.
- Meaningful Strategies to Meaningful Use: We'll Show You How (cont'd), Posted December 28, 2010.
- Understanding Meaningful Use Objectives, Part 1, Posted November 23, 2010.
- Understanding Meaningful Use, Posted November 12, 2010.
- Getting Ready for "Meaningful Use", Posted October 18, 2010.
- Latest Developments in Software Certification, Posted September 20, 2010.
OfficeMate/ExamWRITER version 11.1 is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria and was certified as a Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHITÂ®), an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the eligible provider certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. The ONC 2014 Edition criteria support both Stage 1 and 2 meaningful use measures required to qualify eligible providers for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
We’ve set up a unique e-mail address to receive and address your questions. We’d like to know what your questions are right now. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As reported by Health and Human Services and CMS for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for optometrists.