After you upgrade to OfficeMate 10, the Lab Interface is uninstalled. This occurs even if you upgrade from one build of OfficeMate 10 to another build of OfficeMate 10. You can fix this issue by reinstalling and reregistering the Lab Interface. To reinstall and reregister the Lab Interface, follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the folder where you originally saved the Lab Interface files, for example: C:\Lab Interface Install\OmateOME.
2. Copy and paste the OMLIFrameWork.dll file to your OfficeMate folder, for example: C:\OFFICEMATE.
3. Click the Start menu and click Run.
4. Type CMD in the Open text box and click OK.
The Windows Command Processor (cmd.exe) window opens.
5. Make sure that the directory listed in the Windows Command Processor window is your OfficeMate folder. To change the directory, type cd c:\officemate and press Enter.
6. Type regsvr32.exe OMLIFrameWork.dll and press Enter.