If Loop 2010BB on an ANSI file is blank instead of populated with primary insurance information, the settings in the Insurance Billing Initial Setup window may need to be changed. Follow the instructions below to change your insurance settings and resolve the issue:
1. From the OfficeMate Administration main window, click Setup and select Insurance Setup.
2. Select the insurance carrier from the Select Carrier drop-down menu.
3. Click the Plan tab.
4. Select the insurance plan from the Select Plan drop-down menu.
5. Look at the Name and Address on Claim setting. If the None radio button is selected, select either the Carrier or Plan radio button.
6. Click Save and close the Insurance Billing Initial Setup window.
7. Refresh the claim to populate Loop 2010BB with the primary insurance information you selected you step 5.