If you are creating a purchase order from a fee slip in OfficeMate 10.0 or later, you may receive the following error: "No locations are setup to ship to this location. No POs will be created." You will receive this error if the location in which you are creating the purchase order is not setup as a Ship To location.
A PO can only be created from a fee slip in a location where the product can be received. Products can only be received at Ship to locations designated in OfficeMate Administration (OfficeMate Home Office).
To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- Ensure that you are logged into the correct location. Your current location is listed in the toolbar.
- Verify with your manager that your location (store, distribution center, or lab) is authorized to receive purchase orders.
If you are logged into the correct location, and your location should be able to receive purchase orders, you, or someone with access to change settings in OfficeMate Administration, should perform the following steps:
- Log in to OfficeMate Administration (or OfficeMate Home Office).
- Click Setup and select Location Preferences.
- Select All from the System Preferences For drop-down menu, or select a specific store if this is an exception to general practice policy.
- Click the Frame Order or Soft Contact Lens Order tab, depending on the product on the PO that could not be created.
- Make a note of the current ship-to location information.
- Select the radio button that corresponds to the appropriate location from the If the frame [or lens] is not in stock and ordered for an Eyewear [or Contact Lens] order, ship the Frame [or lens] directly to group.
- Select a lab or distribution center from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Close and reopen OfficeMate for the changes to take effect.
To create and receive the purchase orders that were not found when the error message was received, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the location that was originally set as the ship-to location.
- Create the POs from fee slip.
- Receive the POs from fee slip.
- Create and receive all future POs at the ship-to location specified in the Location Preferences window.