To make a patient active who was previously marked as inactive, perform the following steps:
- Open the Find Patient/Guarantor window.
– In OfficeMate or Home Office, click the Patients icon.
– In ExamWRITER, click Tools and select Patient Demographic Maintenance.
- Type the patient name (or a portion thereof) in the search fields.
- Select the Include Inactive check box.
- Click F2 Find.
- Select the patient, by double-clicking, from the search results.
- If you are using OfficeMate or Home Office, click Demographics.
- Update the patient's information as needed.
- Select the Active check box to reactivate the patient.
- Click OK or Save/Exit to save the changes to the patient record.