If you receive an error message that states, "Runtime Error 430 Class does not support automation or does support expected interface," complete the tasks below to resolve the error.
- Download and install the most recent PCL5e printer driver for the printer that you are using from the manufacturer’s Web site.
- Ensure that you have installed all of the latest Microsoft Windows service packs and patches, especially those related to the .NET Framework.
- If you are using OfficeMate v8 or below, navigate to your OfficeMate or OMATE32 and double-click ~OMRegAll.bat. If you are using OfficeMate v9 or above, navigate to your OfficeMate or OMATE32 and double-click ~RegAllOME_DLLs.bat and ~RegAllOME.NetDLLs.bat.
- Ensure that your Microsoft Windows user permissions are correctly set up (see the related article below for information on setting up user permissions)
- Re-install OfficeMate/ExamWRITER, including the most recent service pack/patch, if the error continues to occur.