You must complete these instructions on each workstation from which you will be submitting insurance claims to McKesson.
Note: Your OfficeMate folder may be C:\OfficeMate or C:\OMATE32. Use the name of your OfficeMate folder throughout these instructions.
- Navigate to your C:\OfficeMate folder.
- Open the InfoExchange.prop file in Notepad:
a. Right-click the InfoExchange.prop file.
b. Select Open or Open With.
c. Select the Select a program from a list of installed programs radio button.
d. Select Notepad.
- Type your username provided by OfficeMate after the "emf.clientID=" text.
Note: Your EMF login can be found on your McKesson filing information sheet under your username. Your EMF login is a lowercase "c" followed by your six digit submitter ID number.
- Type your EMF client login password provided by OfficeMate after the "emf.clientPassword=" text.
Note: Your EMF login can be found on your McKesson filing information sheet under password.
- Type the appropriate information on the local.uploadDir and local.downloadDir lines. Replace "C:\OMATE32\DATA" with the path to your OfficeMate data directory (as retrieved in step 1 above).
Note: If you do not know the path to your OfficeMate data directory, open OfficeMate, click Help, and select About OfficeMate. Your data directory is listed on the window that opens (for example, Data Dir: C:\OfficeMate\DATA).
- Save and exit the file.