Eyefinity does not recommend a specific scanner brand or model.
Although Eyefinity does not recommend a specific scanner brand or model (you can use any scanner that can create an electronic document with the OfficeMate and ExamWRITER eDocuments feature), clients have reported good results to us while they used the scanners listed below.
Note1: Eyefinity does not support your hardware and highly suggests consulting your hardware technician before purchasing a scanner to use with your computer. We do not endorse or recommend a specific scanner to use with your computer system. For installation, support, and troubleshooting issues related to your scanner, contact the scanner’s manufacturer.
Note2: If you are using the eDocuments scan feature where you are scanning documents directly into OfficeMate or ExamWRITER and saving them as eDocuments, you must be using a scanner that supports the TWAIN interface standard.
Note3: If you are interested in purchasing and using ECR Vault, which scans a batch of documents of varying size in a matter of seconds, go to http://www.officemate.net/officemate_va_ecrVault.aspx.
Clients have reported success using the following scanners:
· Canon DR-2080C, DR-2050C, DR-2580C, & DR-5580C
· Fujitsu 5110c
The following are additional resources for locating a document scanner that suits your practice:
· Other Canon scanners (http://www.usa.canon.com/opd/controller?act=OPDCategoryIndexAct&fcategoryid=2204)
· Fujitsu scanners (http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/computing/peripherals/scanners/)
· Xerox scanners (http://www.xerox.com/go/xrx/equipment/prod_category.jsp?cat=Scanners&metrics=LNK_013_SCANNERS&Xcntry=USA&Xlang=en_US)
· Visioneer scanners (http://www.visioneer.com/)