Eyefinity does not recommend a specific scanner brand or model. You can use any scanner that supports the TWAIN interface standard and can create an electronic document with the OfficeMate and ExamWRITER eDocuments feature.
The following are additional resources for locating a document scanner that suits your practice:
- Eyefinity does not support your hardware and highly suggests consulting your hardware technician before purchasing a scanner to use with your computer. We do not endorse or recommend a specific scanner to use with your computer system. For installation, support, and troubleshooting issues related to your scanner, contact the scanner’s manufacturer.
If you are interested in purchasing and using ECR Vault, which scans a batch of documents of varying size in a matter of seconds, go to http://www.officemate.net/officemate_va_ecrVault.aspx.
· Canon scanners (http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/office/products/hardware/scanners/high_speed_document_scanners)
· Fujitsu scanners (http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/computing/peripherals/scanners/)
· Xerox scanners (http://www.xeroxscanners.com/en/us/)
· Visioneer scanners (http://www.visioneer.com/)