Copying a Patient Demographic Selection to Diskette or CD
**Please note that in order to copy the selection to a CD, you must have a CD-R or CD-RW drive installed on your computer.**
1. Perform the Patient Demographic selection using Both Systems in Alphabetical for both RLISYS and WORD. This will create the file PATSLCT1.DTA.
2. Click on Start > Search> All Files and Folders.
3. In the All or Part of the File Name text box, type PATSLCT1.DTA.
4. In the Look in dropdown list box, select the drive letter where RLISYS is located.
5. Click Search.
6. Right-click on PATSLCT1.DTA.
If you want to copy the selection to a diskette, select Send To, then 3 1/2 Floppy (A:). When it finishes writing to the diskette, click X to close the window.
If you want to copy the selection to a CD, select Send To, then your CD-R or CD-RW drive which will look something like CD Drive (E:). A balloon will pop up at the bottom of the screen stating You have files waiting to be written to the CD. Click on the balloon. If it closes before you can click on it, click Start, then My Computer, then your CD-R or CD-RW drive. If the left pane titled CD Writing Tasks, click Write these files to CD. Edit the CD Name if you wish on the CD Writing Wizard window, then click Next. When it finishes writing to the CD, click Finish and close all windows.