To limit a patient's ledger information that appears on his or her statement, follow the instructions below. Note that these instructions are only applicable to OfficeMate v8 and below and OfficeMate Enterprise v2.0.41 and below users. Because selecting this check box can effect balances on the financial statement, it has been disabled in OfficeMate v9 and above and OfficeMate Enterprise 2.0.42 and above.
- Click Setup on the OfficeMate main window or Home Office main window and select Preferences.
- Click the Statements tab.
- Ensure that the "Use 'Do not print on patient statement'" Yes radio button is selected.
- Click OK.
At the time the patient is checking out or later, perform the following steps:
- Create or open a patient's fee slip.
- Select a line on the fee slip and click Line Add'l Data.
- Select the Do not print on patient statement check box for each line you wish to supress..
When you open the patient's ledger, the DNP check box will be selected next to the item that you do not want to print on the patient's statement. This check box cannot be selected from the ledger--it can only be selected from the Fee Slip Item Additional Data window. The patient's statement will print without displaying the information you selected above.