If you receive error IDCO0265 (The frame manufacturer, collection and model is required for doctor or lab supplied frames.) or IDCO0116 (Both "Left" and "Right" values required when pupil distance.) and you are unable to record a fee slip, follow the instructions below to resolve the issue and record the fee slip. These errors may be occurring because you accidently selected the Electronic Lab Order radio button while creating the order and so an electronic lab or VSP order was created that can now not be deleted or modified.
- Open the eyewear order invoiced on the fee slip and write down all of the names and dates associated with the fit by, ordered, received, notified, dispensed, and canceled dates. This information is in the Name and Date drop-down menus in the bottom right corners of Lens Order Info box at the bottom of the Eyewear Order window.
- Delete all of the names and dates associated with the fit by, ordered, received, notified, dispensed, and canceled dates that you identified in step 1.
- Click the X in the upper right corner of the window to close the Eyewear Order window (do not click Record!).
- Click Yes to save your changes.
- Click No if you are asked any other questions.
- Reopen the eyewear order and edit or delete it, as desired.
- Open the fee slip with the invoiced eyewear order and record it.