You can use the Move Products Utility to move products from one Product Type to another. To use this utility, follow the instructions below:
- Close OfficeMate and all other applications on all computers. Note that because you must close all OfficeMate programs before running this utility, we recommend running the utility during nonbusiness hours.
- Back up your data!
- If you do not have an OMATE32/Utilities folder (for OfficeMate) or OfficeMate/Utilities folder (for OfficeMate Enterprise) folder on your computer, read the related article below for instructions on on how to download the utilities.
- Navigate to your OMATE32/Utilities folder (for OfficeMate) or OfficeMate/Utilities folder (for OfficeMate Enterprise).
- Double-click MoveProd.exe.
- Ensure that you have backed up your data and click Yes.
- Find the products and services for which you want to change product types and select new product types from the drop-down menu under the Move to Product Type column.
Note: Click Print to print a list of the products and services that are displayed in the table. If you have a large quantity of products and services to move, you might find that reviewing the printed list will help you select the correct products and services to move.
- Click Move after you have finished selecting new product types for all the products and services that you want to move.
- Click OK.
- If you want to move additional products, click Yes; otherwise, click No.
After you have finished moving products from one Product Type to another, you can resume using the OfficeMate Suite or OfficeMate Enterprise.