Meaningful Strategies to Meaningful Use: We'll Show You How!
The government wants you to use electronic health records (EHR) in a meaningful way. Meaningful use is the foundation for the entire government stimulus payment initiative under the HITECH Act, yet this concept seems vague and confusing. But meaningful use is quite simple once you understand its basic concepts, and Eyefinity is here to help you every step of the way.
Click here view the videos! Login is required.
This Web page contains the following information:
- Starter Kit
- Recorded Webinars
- Meaningful Use and HITECH Act Frequently Asked Questions
- Blog Posts by Dr. James Kirchner, OD
- OfficeMate/ExamWRITER Received ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 Certification!
- Additional Information & Questions
The Meaningful Use Starter Kit is designed to help you and each of your staff members learn how to use OfficeMate/ExamWRITER v10 in a meaningful way and guide you through the process of applying for stimulus money. The starter kit includes several helpful features:
- Detailed video explanations of each core measure in addition to practical guidance on how to achieve each measure by Dr. James Kirchner, OD
- Step-by-step instructions for using OfficeMate/ExamWRITER to complete each of the measures
- Check lists grouped by job function to help your staff complete meaningful use requirements
- Information about signing up for Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive programs.
- Information about attesting to meaningful use and receiving your stimulus money.
Go to the Meaningful Use Starter Kit now.
Get an overview of meaningful use and what it means to you and the eyecare industry with our free recorded Meaningful Strategies to Meaningful Use Webinar series! The recorded Webinars featured James Kirchner, OD; Jeffrey Willig, MD; Ryan Wineinger, OD; and Marshall Dorsett, OD; Kim Castleberry, OD; and Lorie Lippiatt, OD.
Watch the recorded Meaningful Strategies to Meaningful Use Webinar series now.
Check out our always-updated Meaningful Use and HITECH Act Frequently Asked Questions page. One of your colleagues may have already asked a question that you have about meaningful use.
In addition to how-to information, we are providing general meaningful use
- Dr. Kirchner Explains Meaningful Use Objectives and Exclusions, Posted March 15, 2011.
- Understanding Meaningful Use Objectives, Part 2, Posted January 11, 2011.
- Meaningful Strategies to Meaningful Use: We'll Show You How (cont'd), Posted December 28, 2010.
- Understanding Meaningful Use Objectives, Part 1, Posted November 23, 2010.
- Understanding Meaningful Use, Posted November 12, 2010.
- Getting Ready for "Meaningful Use," Posted October 18, 2010.
- Latest Developments in Software Certification, Posted September 20, 2010.
OfficeMate/ExamWRITER v10 received ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certification as a Complete EHR on October 29, 2010, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT). For more information about this certification, refer to the following resources:
- Press Release, Posted November 1, 2010.
- Blog Post, Posted November 1, 2010.
- Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT)
We’ve set up a unique e-mail address to receive and address your questions. We’d like to know what your questions are right now. Please contact us at email@example.com.